Welcome to the Bellflower Design photoblog! Enjoy taking a peek around. If you'd like to reach me, you are welcome to drop me an email at ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

new way of looking at things...


What's that new button all about?
Well, I've changed things up a bit! I've done away with the old way of viewing your proofs and made available online proofing and ordering. This is also how you can view and purchase the designs for this year's holiday cards.

So, when I send you an email, informing you that your pictures are ready, I'll be letting you know to come to this blog and click on the "CLIENT PROOFS" button you see in this upper right hand corner. You will also receive a password to view the gallery.

Check it out now to see how this works and to see the Holiday Cards again in this gallery. You will not need to enter a password to view this gallery, but you will need to enter your email address.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP