Welcome to the Bellflower Design photoblog! Enjoy taking a peek around. If you'd like to reach me, you are welcome to drop me an email at ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DECK THEIR HALLS :: WITH PHOTOS

It's just two months before Christmas and I've got a great gift idea...

Give any special someone a Bellflower Design Gift Certificate
(or put one on your wish list).

You may purchase these in any amount you choose...enough to provide someone a photo session, or enough to fill their house with photos!

Gift Certificates are beautifully packaged and come with a sparkly envelope. Oh la la!

Order yours before November 30th and I'll add a complimentary 5x7 to your gift certificate.

You just need to drop me an email to place your order! (no mall shopping necessary)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP