Welcome to the Bellflower Design photoblog! Enjoy taking a peek around. If you'd like to reach me, you are welcome to drop me an email at ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS (AND A MERRY LITTLE SPECIAL OFFER) ::


I would love to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I especially want to thank each of you that made 2010 such a great year for Bellflower Design Photography! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love everyday and am filled with gratitude for such wonderful clients!
_________________________

This is a season of giving...so...I'd like to offer all Bellflower Design Facebook Fans* $25 off your session booked in 2011. 
To redeem, all you need to do is ::
1. Become a fan on Facebook by clicking HERE and clicking "Like" (if you are already a fan, skip to the next step). 
2. Then, send me your email address via email (ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com
3. I will email a special coupon that you will use at the time you book your session! 
This offer is available only until February 14, 2011.
If you know anyone who would enjoy this little gifty-gift...just have them become a fan of Bellflower Design Photography on Facebook, and they can receive $25 off as well. (existing customers, please ask about the new referral program...or see the blog post below this one!)

Please let me know if you have any questions about this special offer or anything else!

Once again, Thank YOU!!! Have yourself a very Merry Christmas and I wish you and your family the best of everything in the year ahead!

Carolyn 
(here's a photo featuring my three little ladies)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP