Welcome to the Bellflower Design photoblog! Enjoy taking a peek around. If you'd like to reach me, you are welcome to drop me an email at ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING!



We've certainly enjoyed our fair share of snow and (rare) winter sunshine in and around our house this year. My kiddos once again, showed me they must be part eskimo.

But, we're all starting to get tired of it. Chants of "Melt! Melt! Melt!" have begun. Feelings of wanting to drop kick drippy snow boots come over me.

Thoughts of spring also brings excitement for the photo season ahead! So...

In celebration of the snow that has to melt someday...any session booked before May 1st, will receive a complimentary 8x10 photo ($20 value).

Everyone together now :: "Melt. Melt. Melt. Melt....."

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP